- Father’s Day … Sunshine and Scarlet Ribbons
- Reflections from an Octogenarian…the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- Remembering Mother…the Past and the Present
- Sheltering in Place–Another Tunnel to Go Through
- Remembering our Veterans … Freedom is not free
- When things go clunk in the night …
- The Cinderella Syndrome…and they lived happily ever after
- Life is a Collection of Moments…Halloween Fun in 1923
- Rain, Rain go away … Come Again Another Day
- Parakeets, Perils, Pitfalls, and Perversity of a Writer
- Someone to Watch Over Me …
- Left Behind … Have you ever wondered?
- Nothing is the Same…When Right was Right and Wrong was Wrong
- Kansas City … and All that Jazz
- Today’s Our Day…Memories, we all have them
- Every Christmas has a Story … This one is for my daughter
- Last of the Fun & Games for 2017 !
- Time for More Fun & Games
- Time for Fun & Games!
- So who’s Calling the Shots…?
Category Archives: Jesus Christ
I posted this years ago but dad is on my mind so strongly today … and I’m reminded again of the old song, “Someone to Watch over Me.” Dad was the one who made me feel safe, protected, … Continue reading
Sometimes in the dark of the night I think about what might have been. You know—the kind of night when sleep won’t come and the past fills our minds. I think about my loved ones … Continue reading
Do you ever turn on the news or read a newspaper or article and wonder who is calling the shots? I remember a time when I heard or read the news and I didn’t feel sad or mad … Continue reading
This past Easter I wrote a story about Light at the End of the Tunnel and remembered some of the tunnels I have been through in past years. I was far from thinking I might be encountering … Continue reading
I woke up early thinking about tunnels and how there is always light at the end of a tunnel, evidently I had been dreaming about them. This picture was in my mind and I knew it was … Continue reading
Maybe a day with family, maybe to go back 10, 20, 30 or 40 years and enjoy a treasured day … Maybe to spend Christmas Eve with a loved one who has left this earthly abode for a new … Continue reading
The past week has been rather like chasing the wind, it’s been an emotional journey. Myriads of memories, events from the past have flooded my mind. My brain seems to work in strange ways, sometimes thoughts come … Continue reading
I dream of a place … Where gentle winds stir love and devotion and praise … A place where the winds of strife and hate are no more A place where tornados and hurricanes are merely history Where cool … Continue reading
Christmas—it’s all around us at this time of the year. We see it in the faces of little children, the music we hear, the movies we see, and in the hustle and bustle in the shopping centers of … Continue reading