- Merry Christmas!
- THE DAVENPORT DAUGHTERS is finally here!
- Father’s Day … Sunshine and Scarlet Ribbons
- Reflections from an Octogenarian…the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- Remembering Mother…the Past and the Present
- Sheltering in Place–Another Tunnel to Go Through
- Remembering our Veterans … Freedom is not free
- When things go clunk in the night …
- The Cinderella Syndrome…and they lived happily ever after
- Life is a Collection of Moments…Halloween Fun in 1923
- Rain, Rain go away … Come Again Another Day
- Parakeets, Perils, Pitfalls, and Perversity of a Writer
- Someone to Watch Over Me …
- Left Behind … Have you ever wondered?
- Nothing is the Same…When Right was Right and Wrong was Wrong
- Kansas City … and All that Jazz
- Today’s Our Day…Memories, we all have them
- Every Christmas has a Story … This one is for my daughter
- Last of the Fun & Games for 2017 !
- Time for More Fun & Games
Tag Archives: Dad
Someone to Watch Over Me …
I posted this years ago but dad is on my mind so strongly today … and I’m reminded again of the old song, “Someone to Watch over Me.” Dad was the one who made me feel safe, protected, … Continue reading
Posted in Father's Day, General, Jesus Christ Tagged Dad, God the Father, Jesus, memories, Someone to warch over me 4 Comments
Dad’s Story…The Great Depression, Bonnie and Clyde, and a Red Dress
Remembering my dad today has brought to mind a question he loved to ask—tell me what The Great Depression, the big city, Bonnie and Clyde, and a red dress have in common. Now on the surface they … Continue reading
Posted in Dallas, Fathers Day, General, Great Depression Tagged Bonnie and Clyde, covered wagon, Dad, Dallas, DP&L, Father's Day, God's love. lightning strike, Great Depression, iceman, lineman, Texas, WWII 10 Comments