- Merry Christmas!
- THE DAVENPORT DAUGHTERS is finally here!
- Father’s Day … Sunshine and Scarlet Ribbons
- Reflections from an Octogenarian…the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- Remembering Mother…the Past and the Present
- Sheltering in Place–Another Tunnel to Go Through
- Remembering our Veterans … Freedom is not free
- When things go clunk in the night …
- The Cinderella Syndrome…and they lived happily ever after
- Life is a Collection of Moments…Halloween Fun in 1923
- Rain, Rain go away … Come Again Another Day
- Parakeets, Perils, Pitfalls, and Perversity of a Writer
- Someone to Watch Over Me …
- Left Behind … Have you ever wondered?
- Nothing is the Same…When Right was Right and Wrong was Wrong
- Kansas City … and All that Jazz
- Today’s Our Day…Memories, we all have them
- Every Christmas has a Story … This one is for my daughter
- Last of the Fun & Games for 2017 !
- Time for More Fun & Games
Tag Archives: Chesapeake Bay Bridge-Tunnel
Sheltering in Place–Another Tunnel to Go Through
When I first heard the words “sheltering in place,” that everyone would have to stay at home and not gather with family or friends for several weeks, I instantly thought “Oh no, not another tunnel.” Then … Continue reading
Posted in America, Easter, General, Jesus, Memories, Sheltering in place Tagged America, Chesapeake Bay Bridge-Tunnel, daughters, Jesus, Light of the world, memories, tunnels 6 Comments
Light at the End of the Tunnel … Then and Now
I woke up early thinking about tunnels and how there is always light at the end of a tunnel, evidently I had been dreaming about them. This picture was in my mind and I knew it was … Continue reading
Posted in Easter, General, Jesus Christ Tagged Chesapeake Bay Bridge-Tunnel, Easter, gift, grief, Jesus, Jesus Christ, light, Light of the world, Living God, memories, ocean, peace of mind, Skyline Drive, sorrow, tunnels 10 Comments