- Merry Christmas!
- THE DAVENPORT DAUGHTERS is finally here!
- Father’s Day … Sunshine and Scarlet Ribbons
- Reflections from an Octogenarian…the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- Remembering Mother…the Past and the Present
- Sheltering in Place–Another Tunnel to Go Through
- Remembering our Veterans … Freedom is not free
- When things go clunk in the night …
- The Cinderella Syndrome…and they lived happily ever after
- Life is a Collection of Moments…Halloween Fun in 1923
- Rain, Rain go away … Come Again Another Day
- Parakeets, Perils, Pitfalls, and Perversity of a Writer
- Someone to Watch Over Me …
- Left Behind … Have you ever wondered?
- Nothing is the Same…When Right was Right and Wrong was Wrong
- Kansas City … and All that Jazz
- Today’s Our Day…Memories, we all have them
- Every Christmas has a Story … This one is for my daughter
- Last of the Fun & Games for 2017 !
- Time for More Fun & Games
Category Archives: Father’s Day
Someone to Watch Over Me …
I posted this years ago but dad is on my mind so strongly today … and I’m reminded again of the old song, “Someone to Watch over Me.” Dad was the one who made me feel safe, protected, … Continue reading
Posted in Father's Day, General, Jesus Christ Tagged Dad, God the Father, Jesus, memories, Someone to warch over me 4 Comments
Father’s Day … Sunshine and Scarlet Ribbons
This day has been filled with celebration of my dad. Memories have flooded my mind, not the big happenings in life, but the small things that make up life. It’s impossible to remember him without thinking of the many … Continue reading
Posted in Father's Day, General, Memories Tagged daughters, memories 7 Comments
Father’s Day … someone to watch over me
I’m thinking about my dad … and I’m reminded of an old song, “Someone to Watch over Me.” Dad was the one who made me feel safe, protected, and loved. I thought nothing could ever go wrong as … Continue reading
Posted in Father's Day, General, God, Jesus Christ Tagged Dads, fathers, memories, Texas 5 Comments