- Merry Christmas!
- THE DAVENPORT DAUGHTERS is finally here!
- Father’s Day … Sunshine and Scarlet Ribbons
- Reflections from an Octogenarian…the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- Remembering Mother…the Past and the Present
- Sheltering in Place–Another Tunnel to Go Through
- Remembering our Veterans … Freedom is not free
- When things go clunk in the night …
- The Cinderella Syndrome…and they lived happily ever after
- Life is a Collection of Moments…Halloween Fun in 1923
- Rain, Rain go away … Come Again Another Day
- Parakeets, Perils, Pitfalls, and Perversity of a Writer
- Someone to Watch Over Me …
- Left Behind … Have you ever wondered?
- Nothing is the Same…When Right was Right and Wrong was Wrong
- Kansas City … and All that Jazz
- Today’s Our Day…Memories, we all have them
- Every Christmas has a Story … This one is for my daughter
- Last of the Fun & Games for 2017 !
- Time for More Fun & Games
Tag Archives: Christmas Eve
Every Christmas has a Story … This one is for my daughter
‘Twas the Night before Christmas When all through the house, Family was gathered, gifts under the tree, Dinner was ready, how delicious it smells, When what to our wandering minds should occur, But the birth of a child, She was … Continue reading
Posted in Birthday, Christmas, General, Memories Tagged Baby Boy, Christmas, Christmas Eve, daughters, Jesus, love, Mary, memories, spirit of Christmas, Texas 5 Comments
Christmas Wishes … What is it you really, really want for Christmas?
Maybe a day with family, maybe to go back 10, 20, 30 or 40 years and enjoy a treasured day … Maybe to spend Christmas Eve with a loved one who has left this earthly abode for a new … Continue reading
Posted in Birthday, Christmas, Jesus Christ Tagged Almighty God, Christ, Christmas Eve, gifts, manager, memories, nativity, wishes Leave a comment
Spills, Drills, Thrills, and Bills …
Yesterday, January 31, was my birthday—I am thinking about my parents and the past eight decades. And wondering where the time went. It passed too fast. There’s never been enough time to do all the things I want to do. … Continue reading
Posted in Birthday, General, God, Jesus Christ Tagged 80th birthday, Birthday, Christmas, Christmas Eve, things I have learned 1 Comment