- Remembering Mother…the Past and the Present
- Sheltering in Place–Another Tunnel to Go Through
- Remembering our Veterans … Freedom is not free
- When things go clunk in the night …
- The Cinderella Syndrome…and they lived happily ever after
- Life is a Collection of Moments…Halloween Fun in 1923
- Rain, Rain go away … Come Again Another Day
- Parakeets, Perils, Pitfalls, and Perversity of a Writer
- Someone to Watch Over Me …
- Left Behind … Have you ever wondered?
- Nothing is the Same…When Right was Right and Wrong was Wrong
- Kansas City … and All that Jazz
- Today’s Our Day…Memories, we all have them
- Every Christmas has a Story … This one is for my daughter
- Last of the Fun & Games for 2017 !
- Time for More Fun & Games
- Time for Fun & Games!
- So who’s Calling the Shots…?
- At My Mother’s Table …
- Glimpses of Love and Eternity …
Category Archives: Christmas
“Find a need and Fill it” is an old saying in the advertising business. That’s what the Hallmark channel did a few years ago when it launched their formula happily ever after movies. They scattered a few here … Continue reading
‘Twas the Night before Christmas When all through the house, Family was gathered, gifts under the tree, Dinner was ready, how delicious it smells, When what to our wandering minds should occur, But the birth of a child, She was … Continue reading
LAST of the FUN & GAMES! Let’s see how much you know about Christmas trivia! 15. The poem commonly known as The Night Before Christmas was originally titled? a) Santa’s Secret Visit b) A Visit from Nicholas c) The Night … Continue reading
TIME FOR MORE FUN & GAMES! Let’s see how much you know about Christmas trivia! 8. In Syria, Christmas gifts are distributed by? a) The Three Kings b) Tom O’Bedlam c) One of the Wise Men’s camels d) Father Christmas … Continue reading
TIME FOR FUN & GAMES! Let’s see how much you know about Christmas trivia! 1. The carol “Silent Night” was first played on what instrument? a) A harp b) A pipe organ c) A Guitar d) A kazoo 2. Electric … Continue reading
Maybe a day with family, maybe to go back 10, 20, 30 or 40 years and enjoy a treasured day … Maybe to spend Christmas Eve with a loved one who has left this earthly abode for a new … Continue reading
My 2015 Christmas parody for all my friends at MacArthur Hills and for all helpers of Santa Claus everywhere! ‘Twas the night before Christmas, at MacHills, you know, On the north side of Irving, without any snow, The residents were … Continue reading
Christmas—it’s all around us at this time of the year. We see it in the faces of little children, the music we hear, the movies we see, and in the hustle and bustle in the shopping centers of … Continue reading