- THE DAVENPORT DAUGHTERS is finally here!
- Father’s Day … Sunshine and Scarlet Ribbons
- Reflections from an Octogenarian…the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- Remembering Mother…the Past and the Present
- Sheltering in Place–Another Tunnel to Go Through
- Remembering our Veterans … Freedom is not free
- When things go clunk in the night …
- The Cinderella Syndrome…and they lived happily ever after
- Life is a Collection of Moments…Halloween Fun in 1923
- Rain, Rain go away … Come Again Another Day
- Parakeets, Perils, Pitfalls, and Perversity of a Writer
- Someone to Watch Over Me …
- Left Behind … Have you ever wondered?
- Nothing is the Same…When Right was Right and Wrong was Wrong
- Kansas City … and All that Jazz
- Today’s Our Day…Memories, we all have them
- Every Christmas has a Story … This one is for my daughter
- Last of the Fun & Games for 2017 !
- Time for More Fun & Games
- Time for Fun & Games!
Author Archives: Betty Kerss Groezinger
Davenport is back from the dead,But can he live long enough to save his family? The Davenport Daughters is set in the Cold War Era in the 1980s. G-2 agent and spy Josh Davenport was recruited by the President to … Continue reading
Originally posted on Betty Kerss Groezinger:
? This day has been filled with celebration of my dad. Memories have flooded my mind, not the big happenings in life, but the small things that make up life. It’s impossible to remember…
MOTHER’S DAY — I’m looking through albums for pictures of my mother and am carried back to the past. So many memories fill my heart today. Each picture I see tells a story, some stories … Continue reading
When I first heard the words “sheltering in place,” that everyone would have to stay at home and not gather with family or friends for several weeks, I instantly thought “Oh no, not another tunnel.” Then … Continue reading
Veterans Day – memories of the past are very real today and I’m remembering all of my family who served. I wonder if the brave warriors had not fought if we would be living as free as we are today. … Continue reading
This was first posted in December 2014 when I had the flu — Today I dedicate it to all my friends and family who have the dreaded FLU ! May it make you smile … Clunk . . . in … Continue reading
“Find a need and Fill it” is an old saying in the advertising business. That’s what the Hallmark channel did a few years ago when it launched their formula happily ever after movies. They scattered a few here … Continue reading
Life is just a collection of moments, Some tell us who we are, Others what might have been… During the past weeks of rainy weather, I looked through some of my mother’s keepsakes, and I found a … Continue reading