- Remembering our Veterans … Freedom is not free
- When things go clunk in the night …
- The Cinderella Syndrome…and they lived happily ever after
- Life is a Collection of Moments…Halloween Fun in 1923
- Rain, Rain go away … Come Again Another Day
- Parakeets, Perils, Pitfalls, and Perversity of a Writer
- Someone to Watch Over Me …
- Left Behind … Have you ever wondered?
- Nothing is the Same…When Right was Right and Wrong was Wrong
- Kansas City … and All that Jazz
- Today’s Our Day…Memories, we all have them
- Every Christmas has a Story … This one is for my daughter
- Last of the Fun & Games for 2017 !
- Time for More Fun & Games
- Time for Fun & Games!
- So who’s Calling the Shots…?
- At My Mother’s Table …
- Glimpses of Love and Eternity …
- Bears or Mine Fields, There’s Always Light at the End of the Tunnel
- Dad’s Story…The Great Depression, Bonnie and Clyde, and a Red Dress
Author Archives: Betty Kerss Groezinger
Veterans Day – memories of the past are very real today and I’m remembering all of my family who served. I wonder if the brave warriors had not fought if we would be living as free as we are today. … Continue reading
This was first posted in December 2014 when I had the flu — Today I dedicate it to all my friends and family who have the dreaded FLU ! May it make you smile … Clunk . . . in … Continue reading
“Find a need and Fill it” is an old saying in the advertising business. That’s what the Hallmark channel did a few years ago when it launched their formula happily ever after movies. They scattered a few here … Continue reading
Life is just a collection of moments, Some tell us who we are, Others what might have been… During the past weeks of rainy weather, I looked through some of my mother’s keepsakes, and I found a … Continue reading
Rain, Rain, go away Come again another day All the family wants to play Rain, rain, go away I’m guessing you might remember standing at a window when you were young and wanting to go out and play! Well, … Continue reading
I posted this years ago but dad is on my mind so strongly today … and I’m reminded again of the old song, “Someone to Watch over Me.” Dad was the one who made me feel safe, protected, … Continue reading
Sometimes in the dark of the night I think about what might have been. You know—the kind of night when sleep won’t come and the past fills our minds. I think about my loved ones … Continue reading
Life was so much simpler when I was a child in the 30s, 40s and 50s. Watching the news the past few years and again this last week, I am deeply saddened by America and the … Continue reading