- Remembering our Veterans … Freedom is not free
- When things go clunk in the night …
- The Cinderella Syndrome…and they lived happily ever after
- Life is a Collection of Moments…Halloween Fun in 1923
- Rain, Rain go away … Come Again Another Day
- Parakeets, Perils, Pitfalls, and Perversity of a Writer
- Someone to Watch Over Me …
- Left Behind … Have you ever wondered?
- Nothing is the Same…When Right was Right and Wrong was Wrong
- Kansas City … and All that Jazz
- Today’s Our Day…Memories, we all have them
- Every Christmas has a Story … This one is for my daughter
- Last of the Fun & Games for 2017 !
- Time for More Fun & Games
- Time for Fun & Games!
- So who’s Calling the Shots…?
- At My Mother’s Table …
- Glimpses of Love and Eternity …
- Bears or Mine Fields, There’s Always Light at the End of the Tunnel
- Dad’s Story…The Great Depression, Bonnie and Clyde, and a Red Dress
Tag Archives: friends
Every so often in this life I have a glimpse of that special thing we call love … Every so often in this life I am blessed with a glimpse of what I call eternity … This happened to … Continue reading
Many of us who’ve watched the political scene in America for decades are wondering what happened to honesty and integrity. We can remember when a man’s word was his bond. We remember when truth was significant. We remember … Continue reading
It all started when the screen on my computer went black. Now, you must understand—I don’t have a clue what to do. I came into this tech world in the seventh decade of my life! However, the black … Continue reading
Birthdays — I’ve spent so many of these all alone! Not because I wanted to, but because on January 31 the weather in Texas is usually freezing, snowing, sleeting, raining, or way too cold to stick your nose out-of-doors! And … Continue reading
People People who need people Are the luckiest people in the world We’re children, needing other children And yet letting a grown up pride Hide all the need inside Acting more like children than children. Do you remember this song? … Continue reading
I don’t much like changes… How about you? This year I moved from my home of almost fifty years, the place where my daughters grew up and where I lived for most of my life. Sifting thru the things … Continue reading