- Merry Christmas!
- THE DAVENPORT DAUGHTERS is finally here!
- Father’s Day … Sunshine and Scarlet Ribbons
- Reflections from an Octogenarian…the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- Remembering Mother…the Past and the Present
- Sheltering in Place–Another Tunnel to Go Through
- Remembering our Veterans … Freedom is not free
- When things go clunk in the night …
- The Cinderella Syndrome…and they lived happily ever after
- Life is a Collection of Moments…Halloween Fun in 1923
- Rain, Rain go away … Come Again Another Day
- Parakeets, Perils, Pitfalls, and Perversity of a Writer
- Someone to Watch Over Me …
- Left Behind … Have you ever wondered?
- Nothing is the Same…When Right was Right and Wrong was Wrong
- Kansas City … and All that Jazz
- Today’s Our Day…Memories, we all have them
- Every Christmas has a Story … This one is for my daughter
- Last of the Fun & Games for 2017 !
- Time for More Fun & Games
Category Archives: MacArthur Hills
Glimpses of Love and Eternity …
Every so often in this life I have a glimpse of that special thing we call love … Every so often in this life I am blessed with a glimpse of what I call eternity … This happened to … Continue reading
Posted in General, MacArthur Hills, Memories Tagged compassion, Eternity, friends, Lord, love, memories, music, tears 13 Comments
People Who Need People
People People who need people Are the luckiest people in the world We’re children, needing other children And yet letting a grown up pride Hide all the need inside Acting more like children than children. Do you remember this song? … Continue reading
Posted in Changes, General, MacArthur Hills, senior community Tagged friends, Friendship, Lifestyle, People, Retirement, Retreats, Writers, writing 6 Comments