- Merry Christmas!
- THE DAVENPORT DAUGHTERS is finally here!
- Father’s Day … Sunshine and Scarlet Ribbons
- Reflections from an Octogenarian…the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- Remembering Mother…the Past and the Present
- Sheltering in Place–Another Tunnel to Go Through
- Remembering our Veterans … Freedom is not free
- When things go clunk in the night …
- The Cinderella Syndrome…and they lived happily ever after
- Life is a Collection of Moments…Halloween Fun in 1923
- Rain, Rain go away … Come Again Another Day
- Parakeets, Perils, Pitfalls, and Perversity of a Writer
- Someone to Watch Over Me …
- Left Behind … Have you ever wondered?
- Nothing is the Same…When Right was Right and Wrong was Wrong
- Kansas City … and All that Jazz
- Today’s Our Day…Memories, we all have them
- Every Christmas has a Story … This one is for my daughter
- Last of the Fun & Games for 2017 !
- Time for More Fun & Games
Tag Archives: perils
Parakeets, Perils, Pitfalls, and Perversity of a Writer
Posted on September 17, 2018 by Betty Kerss Groezinger
Writers love words. The perils and pitfalls of a writer is they love to read the dictionary. An entire day can slip by when we start searching for the perfect word to describe a situation we see … Continue reading →
Posted in Authors, General, Writers, writing | Tagged Authors, Beta Readers, Editing, friends, MaxLucado, perils, pitfalls, The Davenport Dilemma, Writers, writing | 9 Comments