- Remembering our Veterans … Freedom is not free
- When things go clunk in the night …
- The Cinderella Syndrome…and they lived happily ever after
- Life is a Collection of Moments…Halloween Fun in 1923
- Rain, Rain go away … Come Again Another Day
- Parakeets, Perils, Pitfalls, and Perversity of a Writer
- Someone to Watch Over Me …
- Left Behind … Have you ever wondered?
- Nothing is the Same…When Right was Right and Wrong was Wrong
- Kansas City … and All that Jazz
- Today’s Our Day…Memories, we all have them
- Every Christmas has a Story … This one is for my daughter
- Last of the Fun & Games for 2017 !
- Time for More Fun & Games
- Time for Fun & Games!
- So who’s Calling the Shots…?
- At My Mother’s Table …
- Glimpses of Love and Eternity …
- Bears or Mine Fields, There’s Always Light at the End of the Tunnel
- Dad’s Story…The Great Depression, Bonnie and Clyde, and a Red Dress
Tag Archives: daughters
This morning I was listening to Blues singer Etta James singing Trust in Me and my years in Kansas City come alive. Moving to Kansas City in the mid-1950s was a real eye-opener for a … Continue reading
‘Twas the Night before Christmas When all through the house, Family was gathered, gifts under the tree, Dinner was ready, how delicious it smells, When what to our wandering minds should occur, But the birth of a child, She was … Continue reading
This day has been filled with celebration of my dad. Memories have flooded my mind, not the big happenings in life, but the small things that make up life. It’s impossible to remember him without thinking of the many … Continue reading
It all started when the screen on my computer went black. Now, you must understand—I don’t have a clue what to do. I came into this tech world in the seventh decade of my life! However, the black … Continue reading
Today I’m remembering when I became a mother – and how blessed I am by my precious daughters! I’m remembering all the love and joy you both have given me throughout the years. I’m thinking about what I most want … Continue reading