- Merry Christmas!
- THE DAVENPORT DAUGHTERS is finally here!
- Father’s Day … Sunshine and Scarlet Ribbons
- Reflections from an Octogenarian…the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- Remembering Mother…the Past and the Present
- Sheltering in Place–Another Tunnel to Go Through
- Remembering our Veterans … Freedom is not free
- When things go clunk in the night …
- The Cinderella Syndrome…and they lived happily ever after
- Life is a Collection of Moments…Halloween Fun in 1923
- Rain, Rain go away … Come Again Another Day
- Parakeets, Perils, Pitfalls, and Perversity of a Writer
- Someone to Watch Over Me …
- Left Behind … Have you ever wondered?
- Nothing is the Same…When Right was Right and Wrong was Wrong
- Kansas City … and All that Jazz
- Today’s Our Day…Memories, we all have them
- Every Christmas has a Story … This one is for my daughter
- Last of the Fun & Games for 2017 !
- Time for More Fun & Games
Tag Archives: Mother’s Day
Remembering Mother…the Past and the Present
MOTHER’S DAY — I’m looking through albums for pictures of my mother and am carried back to the past. So many memories fill my heart today. Each picture I see tells a story, some stories … Continue reading
Posted in General, Mother's Day Tagged 1911, 1928, 1935, babies, grandchildren Family, grandmother, holding baby, Mother's Day, ration books, WWII 8 Comments
To My Daughters on Mother’s Day … If I could give you one thing …
Today I’m remembering when I became a mother – and how blessed I am by my precious daughters! I’m remembering all the love and joy you both have given me throughout the years. I’m thinking about what I most want … Continue reading
Posted in General, Mother's Day Tagged daughter of the King, daughters, gift, Mother's Day, royal princess, the king 10 Comments