- Reflections from an Octogenarian…the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- Remembering Mother…the Past and the Present
- Sheltering in Place–Another Tunnel to Go Through
- Remembering our Veterans … Freedom is not free
- When things go clunk in the night …
- The Cinderella Syndrome…and they lived happily ever after
- Life is a Collection of Moments…Halloween Fun in 1923
- Rain, Rain go away … Come Again Another Day
- Parakeets, Perils, Pitfalls, and Perversity of a Writer
- Someone to Watch Over Me …
- Left Behind … Have you ever wondered?
- Nothing is the Same…When Right was Right and Wrong was Wrong
- Kansas City … and All that Jazz
- Today’s Our Day…Memories, we all have them
- Every Christmas has a Story … This one is for my daughter
- Last of the Fun & Games for 2017 !
- Time for More Fun & Games
- Time for Fun & Games!
- So who’s Calling the Shots…?
- At My Mother’s Table …
Tag Archives: humor
This was first posted in December 2014 when I had the flu — Today I dedicate it to all my friends and family who have the dreaded FLU ! May it make you smile … Clunk . . . in … Continue reading
I love rainy days. I love to curl up in my soft, overstuffed chair with a cup of tea and some cookies and listen to the rain. Of course, I also have a book in my hand, … Continue reading
My 2015 Christmas parody for all my friends at MacArthur Hills and for all helpers of Santa Claus everywhere! ‘Twas the night before Christmas, at MacHills, you know, On the north side of Irving, without any snow, The residents were … Continue reading