- Merry Christmas!
- THE DAVENPORT DAUGHTERS is finally here!
- Father’s Day … Sunshine and Scarlet Ribbons
- Reflections from an Octogenarian…the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- Remembering Mother…the Past and the Present
- Sheltering in Place–Another Tunnel to Go Through
- Remembering our Veterans … Freedom is not free
- When things go clunk in the night …
- The Cinderella Syndrome…and they lived happily ever after
- Life is a Collection of Moments…Halloween Fun in 1923
- Rain, Rain go away … Come Again Another Day
- Parakeets, Perils, Pitfalls, and Perversity of a Writer
- Someone to Watch Over Me …
- Left Behind … Have you ever wondered?
- Nothing is the Same…When Right was Right and Wrong was Wrong
- Kansas City … and All that Jazz
- Today’s Our Day…Memories, we all have them
- Every Christmas has a Story … This one is for my daughter
- Last of the Fun & Games for 2017 !
- Time for More Fun & Games
Tag Archives: WWI
Remembering our Veterans … Freedom is not free
Veterans Day – memories of the past are very real today and I’m remembering all of my family who served. I wonder if the brave warriors had not fought if we would be living as free as we are today. … Continue reading
Memorial Day … a day to remember
There are 46,551 brush strokes in the painting, each stroke represents one American soldier that did not come home from Vietnam. Painted by Gary Morris, Lt Col USMC. Vietnam Vet Memories cloud my mind today of the men in my … Continue reading
Posted in America, General, Memorial Day, Veterans, Vietnam Tagged America, Freedom, Korea, Locked doors, Memorial Day, memories, Military, Veterans, Vietnam, WWI, WWII 2 Comments