- Merry Christmas!
- THE DAVENPORT DAUGHTERS is finally here!
- Father’s Day … Sunshine and Scarlet Ribbons
- Reflections from an Octogenarian…the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- Remembering Mother…the Past and the Present
- Sheltering in Place–Another Tunnel to Go Through
- Remembering our Veterans … Freedom is not free
- When things go clunk in the night …
- The Cinderella Syndrome…and they lived happily ever after
- Life is a Collection of Moments…Halloween Fun in 1923
- Rain, Rain go away … Come Again Another Day
- Parakeets, Perils, Pitfalls, and Perversity of a Writer
- Someone to Watch Over Me …
- Left Behind … Have you ever wondered?
- Nothing is the Same…When Right was Right and Wrong was Wrong
- Kansas City … and All that Jazz
- Today’s Our Day…Memories, we all have them
- Every Christmas has a Story … This one is for my daughter
- Last of the Fun & Games for 2017 !
- Time for More Fun & Games
Tag Archives: virus
Reflections from an Octogenarian…the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
Posted on July 9, 2020 by Betty Kerss Groezinger
The words “the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly” and Covid 19 run through my mind every time I watch the news. I’ve struggled to find the good. I’ve tried to think of something to say, … Continue reading →
Posted in Covid 19, Dallas, General | Tagged 2020, Covid 19, Dallas, Masks, social distancing, virus | 16 Comments