- Merry Christmas!
- THE DAVENPORT DAUGHTERS is finally here!
- Father’s Day … Sunshine and Scarlet Ribbons
- Reflections from an Octogenarian…the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- Remembering Mother…the Past and the Present
- Sheltering in Place–Another Tunnel to Go Through
- Remembering our Veterans … Freedom is not free
- When things go clunk in the night …
- The Cinderella Syndrome…and they lived happily ever after
- Life is a Collection of Moments…Halloween Fun in 1923
- Rain, Rain go away … Come Again Another Day
- Parakeets, Perils, Pitfalls, and Perversity of a Writer
- Someone to Watch Over Me …
- Left Behind … Have you ever wondered?
- Nothing is the Same…When Right was Right and Wrong was Wrong
- Kansas City … and All that Jazz
- Today’s Our Day…Memories, we all have them
- Every Christmas has a Story … This one is for my daughter
- Last of the Fun & Games for 2017 !
- Time for More Fun & Games
Tag Archives: changing values
Nothing is the Same…When Right was Right and Wrong was Wrong
Life was so much simpler when I was a child in the 30s, 40s and 50s. Watching the news the past few years and again this last week, I am deeply saddened by America and the … Continue reading
Posted in America, Changes, General, prayer Tagged 30s, 40s. 50s, Absolutes, America, Billy Graham, boundaries, changing values, God, Jesus, Pledge of Allegiance, prayer in school, Right and wrong, schools, Ten Commandments, Word of God, young people 7 Comments